Housing Incentives / Commercial Incentives
For more information, please contact City Hall at 620-845-6514 or email at email@example.com
Housing Incentives - New Construction
These apply to new construction on a private lot:
1. Upon completion of construction, the owner will be provided with one year of free water/sewer/storm water utilities (up to $1,500), free family swim pass (one year), and waiver of building permit fee.
1st Time Home Buyers
1. Free building permit (remodel).
2. Six (6) months free water/sewer/storm water utilities (up to $6000).
3. Free family swim pass (one year).
2014 Commercial Incentives
These apply to all new commercial construction in the City of Caldwell
1. To be given to any business that is newly established within the city limits of Caldwell. Pyramid businesses (such as Amway) do not qualify. Home based businesses do not qualify. This incentive is given to any entrepreneur willing to take a risk at starting a new business. Upon completion of construction, the owner will be provided with a water/sewer/storm water utility credit of $3,000.
2. Waiver of building permit fee.
These apply to first time purchase of existing commercial building:
1. Water/sewer/storm water utility credit of $1,500.
2. Free building permit (remodeling).
NOTE: No incentive for relocated or addition to existing businesses.